When I started this blog, I had always intended to have post tagging by including tags in the front matter of posts and the Post class. It works like this:

title: Tags
- web
- code
description: ...

This morning, Monica woke up very early and I coudn't get back to sleep so I finally got around to implementing them. Lately, I've been putting Cursor to the test. It was able to do most of the work- about half of it in a single try!

Anyways, tags are now implemented on this site. You can use them to browse my posts. I'm still working on retroactively tagging posts from 2022. If you want to see the code, it's on GitHub.